I FINALLY BOUGHT a BULGA bag! What a DEAL!!!

1. I'm sooo excited and there's nobody better then to share my excitement with then all of you!!!:yahoo: I just bought a Large Bulga Butterfly Bag at this place Home - Womens Clothing at South Moon Under: Swim Wear, Jewelry, Womens Shoes, Décor Home !!! This retails at most places for $475.00~BUT it is on sale for $218.00 and b/c I found out about the code 'toutie' from some wonderful PFer it saved me an additional 20%!!!! So the total came to $184.40!!! I think it's the greatest deal!!!:yahoo: (Thanks to Robyn and Dawn71675 for mentioning this in the other thread!!!!)

The color is cream- do any of you girls have this color? I think it's so pretty. What do I use to protect this color bag from getting dirty? I have AG spray- I think that will be fine to use?

Here's a picture from the site:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. what a great deal! it is totally gorgeous...congrats!

3. Ahhh I love my Bulga hobo, I have the medium one in kelly green. I have been cleaning out my closet to save up for a Gucci, and thought about parting with my Bulga, but I realized I just can't do it! I love it so much and it has some sentimental value since I bought it last summer in Chicago on vacation with my husband. You got a great deal!

4. I'm so happy you were able to use the code! :smile: Very nice bag!:yahoo:

5. Thank you uhkiwi!:smile:

Jane- I LOVE the kelly green bulga so much!!! I normally would not have chosen such a light color like this b/c fear of it getting dirty but couldn't resist the price!

Dawn- thank you so much!!!:flowers:

I hope the leather will be super soft! I heard that on some colors the leather was stiff and not as soft as others- don't know if it's true. I hope not.

Is this color for sure called CREAM? Does anyone know?

6. cool bag and a really great deal!!congrats:biggrin:

7. Lovely-looking bag at a great price! Congrats.

8. Thank you mischa and passerby!!!!

9. Wow, you got a great deal! Pretty bag!

10. Thank you fendi!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

11. Excellent deal on a beautiful bag. :o)

12. Beautiful bag ... you did get a great deal! Congrats and enjoy!

13. Gorgeous!!

14. wow, that is GORGEOUS. and its an EXCELLENT deal! congrats!

15. I have this color. It's a light yellow and is officially called Banana. I have been wearing the bag every day since I got it a few weeks ago! Totally love mine!