I fell in love with the Favorite! Quick Reveal!

1. Went to San Francisco and came home with this lovely new thing :smile: it was love at first sight and my fiancé who doesn't fully support my LV addiction surprisingly agreed it is a beautiful piece. Even another lady who was admiring my Artsy I wore today at the store ended up waking out with exactly the same purse. I just wanted to share this to everyone...
    image-3490928475.jpg image-3185160815.jpg image-203145928.jpg image-3510016293.jpg
  2. Love it!! Congrats
  3. WOW...love, love, LVOE this bag! You & your Favorite look FAB!!!
  4. So lovely on you, congrats!
  5. Oh goodness, that is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing...I might have to get this one now! :thinking:
  6. Looks great on you!
  7. I LOVE this bag. Did you get the PM or MM?
  8. Very pretty! Congrats :smile:
  9. Classy :smile: Congrats
  10. Thank you ladies, I bought the MM since I already own an Eva. I thought a bigger size would be nice. The leather strap is also shorter than Eva and it's perfect for my petite frame and height
  11. Looks great on you, congrats!
  12. Very beautiful.... both the you and the bag! Congrats!
  13. Wow i love it!! I can see why it was love at first sight. I thought i was good with bags for a while, but your bag has made me think otherwise. Will you use it as an everyday bag, or a dinner/going out bag? Is it big enough for everyday?
  14. Congrats on your Favorite! I know how you feel. I had no plans to get this bag, but it was love at first sight for me too. Enjoy your new bag, and don't forget to post in the clubhouse! :smile:
  15. Yey! Another favorite snapped up! Congrats!