I Feel So Much Better......

1. No Soda and Lots of water is what I'm calling this......
    Man, this seems to work for me, and I will not get on the scale!!! I would have terrible Coke cravings I truley thought I was addicted to Coca Cola. I turned from drinking a lot of cola in a day to having 2 cokes a week (about 2 month ago?) to now I drink maybe half a can in a week. I drink lots of WATER and the weight seems to be coming off!!! I didn't tell anyone that I was going try and cut out the cola as a diet, so I can see if people would notice and yes.... some of my family members and friends ask me "Are you losing Weight?" I'm about 5'2 I was about 145- 150 lbs....I had a dr. app. about a month ago and the scale read 133!! I haven't got on the scale after that, but my clothes are fitting a little bit bigger! I sleep better I'm guessing because of the no- caffine. I have more energy (or maybe i'm excited because I found something that works for me) I have a lung condition that limits my workouts(i couldn't even walk a few minutes without needing to stop or needing my inhaler or my nebulizer) yesterday I went out for a 30 min. walk that was somewhat fast pace, AND IT FELT GREAT, I was short of breath but nothing like before!!!:wlae:

2. Yay! Congrats!

3. WOW! congrats thats fantastic!

4. That's awesome!!! Congrats!

5. Awesome. Congrats.

6. Congrats! Stick with it!

7. yay, congrats!

8. congrats - good for you. and yes, soda is really a good thing to quit ;)