I feel so down and just "ugh" today

1. I just feel all kinds of cruddy today-actually since last night. I am not looking forward to the rest of today or this weekend and I guess it is just depressing me.

I usually hang out on Fridays with a friend of mine, Christina, who is a nanny and she is not working today, so, no friend for me to travel around the neighborhood with and share all the kids with. Then, tonight, hubby is going to a concert that he has had tickets for for 3 months. I was not interested in going, so, i will be home alone tonight.

Tomorrow we are supposed to be going to the pool club we go to all summer, but, MIL is going to be coming, so, that ruins that day for me. And, Sunday, hubby is going fishing with both boys and our BIL and nephew. Fun, fun, fun all around-eh? I just feel like crud-oh, and I have my period too and a bad one!:rolleyes:
  2. Sorry you're feeling down. Maybe use this "guy free" weekend to catch up on some magazines or movies that hubby wouldn't want to see. Or you could do you own little spa treatment at home with a bubble bath and facial mask, et cetera.

If all else fails, we're all here to hang out with.:beach:
  3. Nishi, sorry to hear about your troublesome period. Any totes (non-leather, naturally) you wish me to go on a hunt for? :smile:
  4. I hope you feel better soon.:flowers: :flowers:
  5. oh honey, I am sending happy vibes and internet hugs over to you :smile:

Chocolate sounds like the way to go :biggrin:
  6. Exactly what I was going to suggest! Use this time alone to rent a good movie, have a glass of wine or a nice cup of tea and relax!!!
  7. I hope you feel better! ***hugs***
  8. thats time of the mouth all ways put u in a blah mood .......but it will pass :smile:

9. I agree with the others! Rent a movie or 2 that hubby would not want to see, and eat when you want, what you want!! Enjoy yourself and don't rush around. This too, will pass.
  10. OH- I hope you cheer up soon!:smile: The part about your MIL cracked me up! I had to spend a couple of hours with mine the other night and it was so irritating!:lol:

Yes- take a bubble bath and lounge around the house. Watch a girlie movie!
  11. I feel cruddy too today... my rash isn't going away and I got my period just now. I'm now itchy and crammpy. :sad: So you're not alone. :yes: I'm staying home to relax and catch up on some things.
  12. i feel bad for both of you. when im in a cruddy mood i go shopping and spend lots of money to make me feel better, try it! i swear it works! and if your cramps are too bad to get up, pop a few midol, have lots of water and munchies, and shop online.. loves it!
  13. Hi Nishi! hope you and Irissy
    feel better soon!
    take care!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  14. I was going to say the same thing! Hope you are feeling better!:flowers:
  15. :yes: add some chocolate or pastries & enjoy the rare time alone.
    Hope you feel better:flowers: