I feel so bad.... which one????

1. I have the worst time making up my mind and after bringing the Legacy shoulder bag home today and looking @ the Leigh on the website...... I might want to go exchange the shoulder for the Leigh...... anyone have a second opinion?????
    I'm going to stick w/the whiskey b/c it's such a beautiful color. I just can't make up my mind!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!

2. Didn't you try on the Leigh at one time and not like it?

I like the shoulder bag more, it's very comfortable to wear, for me.

3. i tried it on again today and loved it...... i can never make up my mind!!!!

4. Leigh is a gorgeous bag, but I tried it on today and could never wear it. I find the shoulder bag to be very comfortable (a bit short in the drop for me). But you will regret it if you don't get the bag you love!

5. blah! I'm going to keep the shoulder bag, I love it such a perfect size, andmaybe I can find a slightly used one on eBay!!!

6. lol made up my mind..... holding out for the white leigh for the spring!!!! I'm thinking about selling my white leather shoulder tote, it's too big for me. So that'll give me money towards the leigh come spring!

7. GREAT idea!!!!!! and I LOVE that whiskey color!!!!!!!!

8. I tried the shoulder tote but I just couldn't get it to work for me. I broke down and ordered the Leigh today. I went with black but I love the whiskey also.

9. I love the leigh. That gets my vote :tup:

10. I'm glad you're keeping the sholder bag, not that I'm bias or anything, lol. I like the leigh, but there's just something I don't like about it. I LOVE the shoulder bag, specially in whiskey. I'm thinking about buying it in black leather too.....

11. Good job on keeping the Shoulder Bag, I think the Leigh is a bit more "trendy", if you know what I mean.

Get BOTH!, but I think in a few years you'll still be rocking the Shoulder, and the Leigh won't be out as much.

12. Well I have a Leigh in choc signature and I dont think its trendy at all - very classy, in my opinion! However the shoulder bag is wonderful too. I think your idea of keeping the shoulder now and getting a white Leigh in spring is the best idea.

13. I agree, I don't think the Leigh is trendy AT ALL but you have a great plan.. best of both worlds!!!! :tup:

14. Good idea!!! keep the shoulder bag PLEASEeeee.. she's so gorgeous..
    and saving up $$$$ for the leigh :woohoo:

15. Good choice! The Leigh is very pretty, I like it and in white it will be stunning but the the shoulder bag in whiskey is just a great bag to have. The leather and colour are wonderful and the style is classic.