I feel like I'm cheating on my Gucci!!

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Okay my hubby thinks I'm looney. My parents got me a Gucci Pelham last year and I adore it. I just bought myself my first Chanel (a petite shopping tote) after Christmas.

Do you rotate carrying your bags a lot? My hubby got me a super cute Tory Burch for x-mas and I want to carry it too!

Can I just carry them all? My LVs too?! And I don't have alot of bags...Ha ha!

I rotate all my bags all the time, specially because I have a few different colours I have to wear what matches my outfit.....

I love the pelham by the way!

lol- don't feel guilty, the more the better. :smile:

I rotate my bags daily, I have lots of LV's but also carry Gucci, Fendi, and Dior.

I'm thinking of adding Chanel next, and perhaps the "H" brand one day... (a girl can dream, just don't tell dh, lol!!).

i rotate often. usually to go with my outfit. but lately i've been carrying my fendi - only because its big, convenient, and i'm usually running late in the morning and its right there in my face, lol

i rotate often. usually to go with my outfit. but lately i've been carrying my fendi - only because its big, convenient, and i'm usually running late in the morning and its right there in my face, lol

here here!! and with my wallet fetish...I just throw all of the wallets in a bag and keep it moving!

Ah yes, variety is the spice of life, especially with bags. I find I like to rotate depending on my 'bag mood'. I may carry my Gucci for a week, then move on to something else. I have my fav's and I find rotating helps me appreciate each one more.