I feel like I am waiting for a baby!!!

1. I am waiting for my Chelsea Satchel in black and it's "suppose" to be delived in the next hour via Fedex!! I am SO excited, I feel like I waiting for someone to deliver a baby!!!!

I am crazy or what?!?!?! :yahoo:
  2. LOL congrat's on the bag.

I know the pain of waiting.. I think my baby was hijacked... :sad:
  3. No you are not crazy.. I am always in suspense!!! Is it the optic chelsea? Congrats! :yahoo: Can't wait to see your pics!!! :tup:
  4. I feel the same way! My Leigh in gardenia is being delivered today. Can't wait! And I can't wait to see pics of your new bag!
  5. UGH!!!!!!!!! I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:

I just paid an extra 28 dollars for shipping overnight for a BROWN PURSE!!!!! :hysteric:

Okay, it's off to the Coach store I go to raise hell!!! :boxing:

Any words of advice before i depart??:girlsigh:
  6. :crybaby:I need to calm down, I just wanted my black one so bad!!!
  7. Awww I am so sorry...Go to exchange it and have them pay for the shipping this time.
  8. Congrats!You're not crazy lol i do the same thing :p!
  9. Congrats!!! Waiting is the hardest part
  10. The anticipation is a killer, but then to find out you got the wrong one....UGH, so sorry!
  11. I love when a package finally comes. I am always checking the tracking details. Post pics when you get it.
  12. This is the SECOND person who was sent the WRONG purse....who knew that you had to worry about receiving the wrong purse after placing an order! GEEZ! I hope you get this taken care of FAST and I cant wait to see pics of your gorgeous BLACK purse!!!!
  13. Oh wow.. i be so mad!! i would demand a refund for the over night shipping! make a scene and they will take good care of your situation
  14. Ugh!!! I just got back and they are sending me my new one tomorrow! The lady who helped me was really nice.

In the process, I bought a leather Mini Skinny tan wallet to match my discounted bleeker leather tan purse and a keychain!!

I am so bad!!! :nuts:
  15. I'm glad you got everything straightened out. Geez, what is with people getting the wrong bags lately? I just got mine too and when I opened it I was like "please be the right purse...please!!" Luckily it was. I know how hard it is to wait and be so excited and then the purse not be what you thought it would.