I feel a ban coming on after the arrival of my J12!

1. Ekkkk! I have lusted over many of Chanel J12's here for months and all it took was for me to try it on:nuts: It is TDF! I am getting the white with diamond dial, but had it shipped to save the tax. It wanted to come home with me so badly, but the few hundred $$ I saved will go into the much into the future Chanel fund. I MUST go on a ban!! I'll post pics when it arrives:wlae:! Thanks for letting me share.
  2. WOO HOO!!!:yahoo:

I can't wait to see your pics:wlae:
  3. OMG - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:
  4. Congrats! Welcome to Club J12! I have the black with no bling but I just love this watch. I get more compliments on it than any other watches that I own.
  5. Wow, congrats!!! Can't wait to see your post with your gorgeous J12!:yahoo:
  6. Wow! A J12!! Pics Plz!
  7. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics too! I bet it's sooo beautiful!!!
  8. You'll love it!!!!! Def post pix when you get it!!!!
  9. That's my fav - the white w/diamond bezel! If I had an extra however-much-it costs lying around I'd buy one too. Congrats!! Can't wait to see it on you!
  10. Congratulations!! :happydance::party: Can't wait to see pictures... I'm sure it will look fabulous on you (and the ice bezel ain't too shabby haha)! :p
  11. Can't wait to see it! :drool:
  12. Congrats! Remember to post pics :smile:
  13. I love this watch! Congrats, I have to say they are addicting though!
  14. ohhh cool how much isit anyway? im always to scared to ask for the price as i might just faint (due to ott price or proabbly im just not a watch kinda person :wondering )in the store itself.. hehe
  15. Hmmm....J12, Yummmm!!!!! Congrats!