I encountered the RUDEST and DUMBEST SA today

That's really bad..sorry to hear that.
Thank goodness I have a really good SA@Chanel. I always make sure she's on shift before I go in, if not, I have another SA for backup.
Sometimes I think just like us, they are humans; they have their day.
My SA tells me privately how she gets snubbed sometimes by real snotty customers and I find that really demeaning. Wish she can rant on this forum, but unfortunately she is bound by her work ethics, so I am her voice for now.

That's really bad..sorry to hear that.
Thank goodness I have a really good SA@Chanel. I always make sure she's on shift before I go in, if not, I have another SA for backup.
Sometimes I think just like us, they are humans; they have their day.
My SA tells me privately how she gets snubbed sometimes by real snotty customers and I find that really demeaning. Wish she can rant on this forum, but unfortunately she is bound by her work ethics, so I am her voice for now.

i'm sorry that people are mean to your SA. I make it a point to say hi back to everyone who greets me in a store, even in walmart or the guy who packs flowers at the deli, it must make them feel like crap to be ignored. i hated it when people did that to me.

how hard is it to say, "no, i'm just browsing, thank you" ?!?!?!

I shop at NK in KOP all the time and have never met a rude SA in chanel or other handbag areas. I am shocked. Florence is lovely, and there are a number of others as well. PM me if you want some names/numbers.

i'm sorry that people are mean to your SA. I make it a point to say hi back to everyone who greets me in a store, even in walmart or the guy who packs flowers at the deli, it must make them feel like crap to be ignored. i hated it when people did that to me.

how hard is it to say, "no, i'm just browsing, thank you" ?!?!?!

So true Jeshika! It's really that simple!

I rarely buy my bags at K of P NM anymore..and they KNOW WHY.....They were rude to PHH a year or so ago when he was trying to buy me a present...Their loss.I find them all VERY RUDE.I used to use Manny there....spent a bundle in that store.Not anymore.

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with the rude SA, I can totally understand as I had a similar experience buying from BG.

What is UP with these people?!!!

GOOD GRIEF. What an unbelievable attitude! It makes you wonder HOW they're still working there! sorry to hear about this, i can only imagine how frustrating it would've been for u!

My experience at the Chanel boutique in Waikiki, Honolulu was horrible!! My friend and I walked in and were looking around, and this *****y SA comes to us and says "Aren't you ladies a little out of your range in this store??"

Mind you, we weren't dressed shoddily or anything. We were in nice skirts and tops, hair and make up and everything. Really sad.... we were so mad we walked out. I hate to say it, but it's prolly a race issue. I was the only non-Caucasian person at the store there at the time and she was really nice to everyone else.