I dream of Apple...

1. So, the more I see it, the more I want it. I'm aware there's an eBay auction for an apple first, but I really think i need the city...and I need to convince myself of not purchasing it! Is it absolutely impossible to find an apple city, even more so than a first? If you ever find someone who's selling/ if you're selling, could you please let me know? Thanks a bunch!!
  2. I've been hearing a lot of people looking for the city, only a few very lucky winners! If you think that you will use the city more and like it better than I would hold out. But I have the apple first and I absolutly love it! I think it is the perfect size for my personally. The one on eBay is a a reasonable price right now, so I would keep an eye on it!
  3. I totally get how you feel! I have the apple city, and totally adore it:love:. If and when you can get your hands on this bag, seriously, DONT HESITATE! You will totally love it even more IRL:biggrin:
  4. You and me both. I'm searching high and low for an apple city, but no luck yet :push: I get :nuts: looking at my apple green classique, I can only imagine it bigger and better as an apple green city! :p

Good luck, I hope you're able to track one down.
  5. I have an idea ...... why not buy the First and enjoy the color and when you eventually find an apple City you can sell the First. I'm sure you'd have no problem finding it a new home.
  6. Cristina ... heard you now have your Apple Green City; congratulations!! Guess I have only one other competitor left ... NO MORE PLEASE!!! Hee hee ... ;) :biggrin:
  7. The possibility fell through :sad: It was ranskimmie who said her friend might be willing to sell me her apple green city, but she decided to keep it :sad2: It's all right, I'll find another one, somewhere, somehow! :p

Good luck on your search :nuts:
  8. I know how you feel. I was going to buy a pewter First and ended up losing it, so now I am hunting another pewter First. I wish these bags were not so hard to find!
  9. AWW Cristina, Im sorry. I feel so bad:cry: I'll keep hinting. She hasnt used it in months, she is bound to give in sooner or later. I hope:love:
  10. If anyone is interested, there were two Apple Firsts at Koh Samui in London as of Tuesday.
  11. good luck hunting for apples - girls!!!
  12. There are so many girls looking for the Apple City. Would you know if they have any at all? *fingers crossed for you girls*
  13. No. Just the two firsts out on the floor.
  14. It's all right, kimmie! Don't feel bad! I don't blame her for wanting to hang onto the city, it's so gorgeous :love:

Of course, if she does decide to part with it, you know where to reach me :p
  15. And YOU will be the firt to know!! Promise!:biggrin: ;)