I drank the LV kool aid & bought my 1st LV...

1. it should arrive in a couple-few days. It's a black epi alma...thank you all for helping me decide. I already want something else in..mandarin. Is that wrong before I even get my bag to be wanting something else? I'll post pics when she arrives!

2. Congats on your first LV!! I think most of us start looking for a second, third, etc. item as soon as, or even before we get our first LV hehe..... That's just a part of LVOE :smile:
  3. Congrats! I am still drunk off the LV kool-aid... I hope I never sober up

4. Congrats on your buy!!

You will like the Alma. I have it in Mono.
  5. LoL...maybe that kool-aid has been passed around. Post pics when you get it! Congrats!
  6. We are all LV lushes here and yes, it is perfectly normal, if not standard to be dreaming of a new bag right after attaining one. Congrats on your new bag!!!!!! :heart:
  7. :yahoo:YAY!! congrats on your first LV!!! ^_^ my first LV was a black epi alma too! :drinkup: you're gonna LOVE her! enjoy your new bag and congrats again! ^_^
  8. congrats, cant wait to see it!
  9. Congrats, can't wait for pics!!
  10. Congrats on your first LV, excellent choice btw ... and no, it's not wrong to want another one ... you just got bit by the LV bug, that's all!
  11. :drinkup: I'll be your drinkin buddy! Can't wait to see your new Alma. I nice classic for your first choice!
  12. Congrats on your first LV! The Alma is a classic.
  13. Congrats on your first LV! And great choice BTW. the alma is so classy and chic.

Don't worry wanting more is just the start of LV fever :biggrin:
  14. Congrats!!!!!!!
  15. Congrats on your new bag. Great choice. Believe us, you will only want more and more ...........