I Doubt I'm The Only One With This Problem!

1. So I see everyone on the forums with their gorgeous BBags....I want to add to my collection but right now it is not in my budget. :sad: I am envious of everyone on the boards that have so many bags with no worries! :smile:

I have fallen in love...

Anyone else?
  2. pretty color. But I find it a little hard to match my outfit..
  3. Wow what a gorgeous bag! Don't worry about not affording it right now. A lot of us with collections on this forum have taken years to accumulate. You need to be patient and we don't encourage you to spend what you may not be able to afford. I always wait till tax return time, or sell a few things at garage sales to afford mine! Believe me, I've been in a bad place where I spent sooo much money on credit to afford Bbags. It even affected my relationship with my DH. I won't go there again. I have learnt to be patient. I have been in love with Bbags for 4 years and I waited 2 years before I could have my first Bbag - an 06 Emerald Shrug. In the meantime you can join in the fun and inspiring chat on tPF!!! You'll get there, and when you do you'll feel more proud of your collection!
  4. That is so true. Thanks for posting.. I have the problem of wanting to get bags I can't really afford..
  5. Thanks for the inspiring words! I too know how much trouble you can get in with credit cards...That's one reason the BBags have to wait!:rolleyes:
    Tax time sounds like a good idea though!...That and I will beg at Christmas time. :biggrin:
  6. Very inspiring words KDC I needed to read that... thanks :flowers:
  7. I agree... I wish I can have many many more but I'll have to wait awhile. I just got my first one and I had to wait quite awhile. I saved up money from my birthday, mother's day etc. I'd rather save up and get something beautiful then buy a bunch of dumb little things. But saving is hard:crybaby:
    Good luck!
  8. Thanks everyone, I am sure a lot of people on this forum have their own stories that are just as inspiring! Sometimes it's good to just realise that we're all in the same boat! For the record, I didn't have my first Bbag until I was 29! I was on pleb wages until then!
  9. Yes...Saving to me is one of the hardest things! Right now I am trying to save money for a new house, new car, and also for my wedding. :smile: Then I suppose I will be ready for the Bbags! lol
  10. I love your signature quote! :smile:
  11. No worries? :roflmfao: Good thing my kids LOVE Ramen Noodles is all I can say!!! :graucho:
  12. Thanks~!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding & new chapter of life :yes: I was in your position about 6 months ago... and we are currently house hunting... and w/ this bBag thing... my hubby is starting to question my "bag addiction" hahah. Saving is hard... I dont remember it being soo hard.. before TPF ~!! ConGrats!! Remember... don't stress... have fun on your wedding day!

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao:.. all yah need is a rice cooker w/ soy sauce!!!, hot water and Ramen!! :roflmfao::roflmfao: