I don't want to...

I feel for you :flowers:
University starts for me in 4 weeks... I'm slightly looking forward to it, but then again, after almost 3 months of doing absolutely nothing I'm not sure, if I'm still able to do sth... get up early... learn a new language (Spanish)... and I just realized that there are numerous maths courses I have to attend :s

Go back to school!!! :hysteric:

I'm starting my first day of University (in Engineering...ohhhh) tomorrow and while I'm a little excited for the change from high school to University, I don't want to go back!!

University = lots of homework, reading and studying = less free time = less looking at LV and less time on TPF! I guess the only good thing is less time looking at LV = less money spent.

Am I one of the last students here to start school? I'm surprised we're starting this late. I had orientations last week but those don't count.

I'm going to miss you guys :crybaby:

Nope, we go back NEXT Wednesday (the 20th)...:yucky:

I am not anxious to go back, either...all the work, and add to that I work full time and am married and have a 3 year old...back to having no free time and being super stressed and over worked :cursing:.

haha you're not the last one to start school =) I don't start until October 1st I believe in Oxford. Cheer up! college is fun and you should enjoy it. I'm already almost done and I am kind of sad to see it end. =(

Actually, we were told that this year's students entering Engineering are actually almost 50/50 in terms of gender.

Although, once I get into 2nd and 3rd year, I expect to see most guys in software/computer/electrical engineering while more girls will be in civil/chemical engineering.
50/50?!? :wtf: That's a great ratio!!! I guess you're in Calgary though. I'm from Regina, but in my first year of general engineering, there was only 10% girls. However, after that year and into second and third, there is an average of 2 girls per 30-40 students in any given class (for electronics systems), me included. The other girls are usually in environmental or industrial engineering. :idea: