I don't think Santa is bringing me my spy bag...

1. I know it's early to be mentioning santa but as it appears we have winter 9 months of the year here in the UK crimbo is never far from my mind!! Anyway I digress....

Can anyone tell me where I can bag myself an authentic congac spy bag, without having to re mortgage my house!!

I know such a bag won't come cheap and I am prepared to pay a fair price just not the Fendi price! I don't expect to get one for £200 I believe if something is too good to be true it usually is when it comes to designer bags.

How come eBay are allowing people to sell so many fakes???? it's infuriating!

Thank you so much for reading!

Tink :smile:
  2. What,,,,,,,,where did the year go....LOl I saw this thread and thought have I missed something, I have not even had my summer holidays yet, far to early to talk about Xmas. I am from the UK to and would disagree its winter 9mths of the year, summers start now in March and go through to November.
    The cheapest place to get a spy in www.Jomashop.com they sell authentic spys and will post to the UK, expect to pay between £600-£800 for a authentic one on eBay but get it checked on here first, thats over $1,200. Hope this helps
  3. There are only 2 colors of brown-chocolate, and cognac. Chocolate is the darker brown color. Cognac would presumably look darker in person; sometimes the photos display the color inaccurately for a variety of reasons. The color code is for cognac.