I don't know why, but I like it...

1. I was looking at the coach website, and I happened upon this purse. I really like it, but I know that I'm probably the only one. It seems like a pretty unique and fun style. What do you guys think?

You can tell me its ugly, I won't be hurt :biggrin:
  2. I won't call it ugly I will call it unique!
  3. I second that :amuse:
  4. not my style
  5. I know it wouldn't look good on me....
  6. If you can carry it off, then more power to you! It's an eclectic kind of bag that can be overpowering though, if you don't wear the right outfit.. IMO.
  7. me too
  8. :idea: So weird....I was surfing the Coach website the other day too and this was the only bag I liked!!! I think its really cute but I couldn't see myself getting much use out of it. I also saw it at Coach yesterday and the canvas looked like it would get dirty easily.
  9. i think it's cute! it reminds of a pencil case...but cute I'd definitely use it
  10. its adorrrable. would look super cute paired with a BOLD color, or in addition to a black outfit. =)
  11. it's not ugly..but just not my style....^^
  12. Agreed ! :amuse:
  13. Yep a definate diva purse! I saw it the other day and said I couldn't pull it off, but whoever can sure must be a lot of fun!
  14. I think it's cute, but it's not "me"
  15. I agree with many of you here. It's cute, but it's not something I'd buy for myself..