i dont know which bag to pick!!

1. Okay, so after alot of begging and wining lol my mom said that I can get the oversized muse, but i also love the new MJ trish bag. The are pretty much the same price so that doesn't help my decision. I was hoping that some of you ladies would be able to help me make up my mind. Thanks!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think they are both fabulous bags! It's a hard choice, but I think it will depend on whether you want something that's a little more classic or more now. To me, both bags have some longevity, but I think the Muse would hold out more (not to mention, it seems larger).

So, despite loving MJ bags, I think you should go with the Muse.

Good luck!

3. I love the muse...it might be my next purchase

4. i prefer the muse. :biggrin:

5. muse:angel:

6. MJ,but not that one lol.

7. muse!!

8. BagLover26, Have you checked out Hudson? It's taller than Trish. Take a look at Nordstrom's picture below. Several members here got it, check out their pictures. =)

hudson.jpg
  9. im not really a huge fan of the new mj stuff but i do think it's more practical than the muse because of its size. i think the muse is way too oversized. i think you should go with an mj but then again im biased because i love mj and we are in the mj forum! :lol::p

10. How CUTE is that bag!!!! Now I want a Hudson!!! :nuts:

11. Hudson. For sure. Practical, as it holds a lot. Beautiful. And MJ! I am not digging the straps on the Muse at all.

12. MJ all the way.

13. Muse

14. I like the MJ.

15. I say go with the Hudson. I have a Muse and it's been sitting in my closet for a while now :shrugs: