I don't know where to ask this..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't want to get banned or in trouble..but I want to know if a couple sites I found are legit and safe. Their replica sites. I wanted to ask in the LV part and Chanel part of the forum, but I didnt know where to.

Where do I ask that question..lmaoo. In here or in a random question thread?

I just joined..and don't know where to.

Sorry to make a thread about it..just needed to know.
  2. please don't post any links or questions about replica sites:nogood:

If you have a question about whether or not a website sells AUTHENTIC merchandise, you can ask in the "Authenticate This!" sticky in whichever Forum is most approprite.
    For example, if you have a questions about Chanel authenticity please go to the Chanel Shopping Forum and ask in the "Authenticate This! Chanel" sticky thread provided there.
  3. The Purse Forum is 110% against replicas so this would definitely not be the place to ask how to purchase from them, whether they're safe etc. I would really refrain. Your posts will get locked and people will be REALLY blunt with you about their views towards fakes.
  4. Alright, Good to know. Thanks, guys.
  5. Hi, I don't know where to post this. I need someone to authenticate a Devi Kroell handbag on eBay. Sorry I can't download file its #260146712800. I'd appreciate any help. I'd love to own one of these bags. Thanks.
  6. ^ this is not the thread to ask this in. i would suggest doing that in the Handbags & Purses forum since it's regarding a bag but not one of the brand tPF has a separate section for.

Here you go:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.