I don't know where this should go

1. funniest fake?:shrugs:
  2. Yeah, it doesn't look right...... And why would you want to put your feet on the beloved Mono?
  3. ^^ You couldn't really call it a fake, could you? It's not a bag...at least it's not anything I ever saw before.

Messr. Vuitton must be rolling in his grave!

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  5. thats what I was thinking! its not technically a fake.. since its not "copying" any other item that was essentially made.. right?
    Im not sure why anyone would want this.. perhaps if it was $50 haha
  6. dude, those are some of my FAVORITE auctions! it's friggin' hysterical!

ESPECIALLY when the auction will say something like: the material is 1000% authentic LV, but the design is all my own. I just cut up a big bag to do this!

ah, they kill me!
  7. LOL there's a thread here about cutting up fake LVs!

OMG, this stool is sooo funny, even funnier than the Birkin LV I saw today!
  8. I wonder if anyone will buy it? I wouldn't feel comfortable putting my feet (or my rear) on it!
  9. omgosh i feel sick from it :sick:
  10. medhavini, that's one of the strangest things I've seen, and eBay is full of strange items! I agree that it'd be odd putting my feet (or butt) on the stool.
    Don't you wonder what people are thinking?
  11. Re: I don't know where this should go...

How's bout the trash!!:yucky:
  12. ^^Hey, only after you remove the canvas!:yes: We wouldn't want LV in the trashcan, do we ? (if he really got it from bags, that is)
  13. LOL!!!
  14. I guess a bag's vachetta got too dark/ripped/disgusting, so someone put the canvas to better use. Maybe it was a speedy 40 or something....
    I don't think this is "better use" though. (of course, assuming it's real)