I don't know what to do!!!!!

1. Ok, so I just bought the Marc Jacobs Venetia in blue canvas. But I just found out that I can get the Fendi spy hobo (denim striped) for a really great price. Are they too similar? I know the style is different but what about the colors? What would you do? Do I buy both?? Help me decide!!!!:confused1:

05278C35312630047_NAVY_400.jpg fendi_striped_denim_spy_hobo.jpg
  2. I say go for it! They are different enough not only in style but in color. I think you could find uses for both bags. Perhaps going through your wardrobe to see how you would use each bag would reassure you that you can use both bags.

3. I think the styles are sufficiently different that it doesn't matter too much that you will have two denim blue bags.

Also, the striped fabric of the Spy Hobo makes it a more Summery bag, IMO, whereas the MJ is more of a year round bag.

If I had to decide between the two, though, I'd choose the Spy; as I've always particularly liked the Spy Hobo. :yes:

4. I love the MJ bag! Those are soo hard to come by now. You should go for both, but if not, def keep the MJ bag!

5. Also, the striped fabric of the Spy Hobo makes it a more Summery bag, IMO, whereas the MJ is more of a year round bag.

I'm with Chloe on this! And not too much alike at all. Get em both! See how good we are at spending other people's money? :smile:

6. Go for it, they are so different!

7. I love the spy Hobo a beautiful bag goes brilliantly with jeans. Not to sure about the other one but if you love both and can afford both then go for it

8. I would wear the Spy in the summer and wear the MJ all year long!

9. I agree, you should get both if you can. The Spy hobo, to me, is a more casual bag, and the Venetia a more classy, dressed up bag that can also be worn with casual outfits.

10. If you love it, get it. Or else you will regret it later on. :yes: