I don't know what to do...

OK, I think I am a bit late on this one but I just had to add my 2 cents...

It's GORGEOUS and in excellent condition and, IMO, the perfect Kelly...

If it were me, I'd go for it in a :heart:beat!

I really like your idea of one Hermes bag a year. I should really do something like this myself and show some restraint. So, with your first birkin, the 2007 quota is met.

For 2008, since you have ostrich on your list, I would wait out for that one. This kelly is in great condition, and it's a classic, but I personally try not to own bags of the same color, leather. Until of course, my collection is really huge then I would start the repeats.

Is this a Hallmark :shrugs::confused1:?
attachment.php

Attachments

• sac-kelly-hermes-box-ms13.jpg
    sac-kelly-hermes-box-ms13.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 247
FP, normally on the gold plate on the strap, the hallmark is to the right of the engraved 'Hermes-Paris' is a little illustration in a square which is used only for gold hardware finishings. Not sure when exactly this was added as a feature by H, but maybe some of the experts can chime in on this.

[edit] It looks like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ghw.jpg
    ghw.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 247
It's possible. I don't know the exact date they added it, but I'm pretty sure it was discussed a long time ago in the Reference Section, possibly the Hermes Knowledge thread?

Here's a slightly older Kelly (H in a circle) and it's a little tricky to tell but I don't think it has a hallmark. What do you think?

http://www.luxury-shops.com/1_search/detail.php?ID=5541&category=21&subcat=&designer=4

Thank you Loony :heart: !!!
I didn't see any Hallmark on the pics...So Maybe the Hallmark were added on the GH after 1981 (at least).

Kallie Girl : I've made an offer to the seller...She told me she need to think about it and will give me her answer on thursday.
And if it's yes, she is OK to make the deal near from FSH...(since I ask or authentification first :P )

I really don't know what year Hermes started gold plating the HW, but the only bags I have ever seen without the hallmark on gold hardware either had solid gold HW ($$$$) or brass like many of the vintage bags.