I don't know if this has been posted already but.....

1. Keepall 50 and 55 w/strap will now be available in Damier!!!!! Not sure of pricing as of yet. Should be available around summer time.

2. Yes, I heard that as well. They will be available around the same time that the Damier Speedy's are available - June/July 2006

3. Oooo, I'm eager to see a Damier Keepall in the smallest size :love: ...

4. Ooh...Keepall in Damier! Now that would be nice!

5. Rose, how GREAT would a Damier Carryall be!!??!!:nuts:

[​IMG]

6. OMG! I think I just had a heart attack from all the possibilities! Damier, Keepall?? I think I'm in heaven!!!!! *sigh*

7. Most damier luggages are very contemporary looking. I am not sure if I would like to see Keepalls in Damier. Hehe.

D.

8. Oh, gotta get a Keepall 50 in Damier!!

I think Damier makes much better luggage, anyway, since it the ebony leather is treated and waterproof (and doesn't show dirt!)

winterpearls3 likes this.
  9. Gee, thanks! Now I have to buy something else I can't afford!:biggrin: (But really, I would like a 55 :love: )

10. Make sure you get the Bandouliere (Shoulder strap) ones if you are going to get the 55 and above. It gets VERY heavy and I am not kidding that if you have to drag your Keepalls on your arm/wrist walking from one end to another end in the airport, it's a not a pretty sight!

D.