I Dont Know About Y'all, But, I Barely Recognize Ashlee These Days

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. nor i. if she was a foot shorter and 20 lbs lighter she could almost pass for Ashley Olsen in these!
  3. OMG!!!! on the 2nd pic, she look totally weird and hm..... ugly :p

eeewwwww... i stay away from the simpsons
  4. Everytime you post pics of Ashlee, I think she looks adorable. People should stop being so critical.
  5. [​IMG] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif][SIZE=-2]© Kevin Mazur/[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif][SIZE=-2]http://fmsensacion.com.ar/imagessite/Ashlee%20Simpson.jpg[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif][SIZE=-2][​IMG]

6. I don't think she is expected to look exactly the same as a year or few years ago. Kudos to her for not keeping with the stick then competition.
  7. too much work at too young an age IMO. . . hardly recognizable indeed.
  8. Yeah, she definately look different than she used to.. More grown up kinda..
  9. people change their styles all the time. . . but most people don't change their lips, nose, chin, etc. . . .
    show us anyone that DIDN'T have work done that changes that much in such a short period of time.
  10. Yes, I read about the nose, and if it makes her happy so be it. It may be too young in your eyes Swanky, but if it makes Ashlee happy, than more power to her! She is past 18 years of age!!!!!
  11. I don't have a problem w/ a nose job. . . it's that coupled w/ all the other obvious work.
    I had work done last year, BELIEVE ME, I am not against it.

We all have our own indiviual opinions though. . . no need to counter each and every one of them.
  12. did she get one of those "butt" chins put in?
  13. wow its obvious she had work done....she looks like a barbie IMO
    I don't have a problem with getting work done, but she looked fine before

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I was in goodplasticsurgery.com yesterday. Sometimes, it's for the better (prime example: former wrestler, Chyna Doll!). Then again, you have awfulplasticsurgery.com
  15. wow, she looks...so plastic