I done did it....got my MIRAGE SPEEDY!!!

1. I've been itching for a regular monogram speedy 30 (since my 25 isn't big enough for ALL my things) for a while now and headed to LV with the sis on Friday. The thought of getting a mirage speedy never crossed my mind because I thought it was just "cute" but once I saw the noir IRL, I was floored by it's beauty. So don't knock it, til you see it! Well one lovely SA convinced me to put my name on the waitinglist for the bordeaux since they only had one in Noir that day. She called me today and told me that one came in and is ready for pick-up. So you betta believe I was there within 10 mins!! heehee.

I wasn't able to share my joy & excitement with anyone except my brother and his response was "it looks like it's on fire:mad:." I was crackin' up! Well I'm glad to share my excitement with all of you as well!!

note: Please excuse my hideous jogging shorts and dirty mirror.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! She's a beauty for sure!

3. Very pretty! Congrats!

4. Awesome.. Its much more baeutiful than the noir IMO..

5. I love mine too! I carried it today!!! Congrats on yours!

6. Another bordeaux Mirage Speedy owner!! Congratulations!! Don't you just love this baby??? I love mine!

7. Yay... congrats on the new bag!!! :smile:

8. congrats ! she is so gorgeous ! best choice u have !

9. Great close - up photos of your bordeaux Speedy... thank you for sharing the photos and congratulations on your new and gorgeous LV!

10. Congrats-it's gorgeous! I love the "it looks like it's on fire" comment from your brother! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

11. wow, she's a beauty for sure ... really considering this bag ... just haven't decided which color ... i'm in envy heaven, congrats!

12. Congrats!! I really love mine in the noir! Enjoy!!

13. Gorgeous bag. Congrats!

14. love love love love :heart:

15. Congrats - it's such a gorgeous bag ! :yes: