I didn't realize we soooo lost Irene, she's now H_addict

IRENE!! I was SO sad (practicallt crying) when you sold pretty much of your collection............but that $$$ has gone to something even better than LV (IMO)A JPG Birkin and a Kelly!!! :biggrin: :drool: I like your new username too.....

When I first came home from Russia I had been more or less absent from the forum for a couple of months, and I could not understand what had happened to LV_addict, she seemed to post so much less than she used to, and then I noticed her in the H forum and her new collection with H pieces, and then I understood that she was now addicted to stronger stuff than LV, lol.
Enjoy girl, hope to join you on the H side one day, but first I'm gonna enjoy my LV's for a couple of years:devil:

LOL, well, not sure what my future holds with Hermes bags but I have a couple little H things......there's a couple LV and Chanels I really want, maybe one of these days I can consider a Kelly or Birkin def. not in my forseable future......You guys have fun and show us your stuff though!! you know you'll always like a little LV:smile:

Lola, I kept one Noe - mono Petit Noe. As much as I am not into mono pieces now, Petit Noe and Oskar are NOT going anywhere. This thread cracked me up!:lol: I PMed some one with my new screen name and they were like :wtf: WHO IS THIS?! LOL!!!

Michelle, I am still MODing this section so I am on here quite a bit, just don't post often.

CHANEL also sucked me in temporarily!!!:wacko: LOL!!!

WAIT!!! You kept your peach grafitti alma pm too!!! right?:shrugs: