I didn't know where to post this!!

1. Hello everyone, I am completely new to this forum!! But I have been poking my head in and out for the last like, 2 months!! I am totally in LVOE with this Louis Vuitton section!! I mean the collections that you girls and some guys have:yahoo:just makes me soooo jealous!! I only have one bag right now, the lock-it!! And I absolutely love it!! I have a Gold Miroir Papillon coming to me in about a week!! Which makes me pee a little!! But I just want to tell everyone here that I think all of you are so smart about bags!! I look forward to adding my 2-cents!! And believe me I will!!:tup:
  2. LOL it makes you pee a little. Glad you joined up! Post some pics of you and your baby(s) whenever you get a chance, we'd love to see em!
  3. HAHA!!!
    If only they made LV diapers...:roflmfao:
  4. Welcome to the family!
  5. Welcome to the forum! :biggrin:
  6. Wow, you're starting off in a big way (at least in my world, LOL). Welcome!
  7. LOL, your too funny! :roflmfao:

Congrats on your Miroir Papillon .... don't forget to post pics so we can see that beauty.
  8. Welcome...can't wait to see pictures of your new pap!
  9. Aww you guys are soo sweet!! Yes..I wil definetly post some pictures!! When my IT boyfriend shows me how to do it!! LOL
  10. Welcome to the forum! :smile:
  11. welcome welcome!
  12. Thanks & Welcome to The Purse Forum !!! :welcome:
  13. Welcome to the LV Forum! :yahoo:
  14. Welcome to the PF:flowers:
  15. Welcome!