i didn't expect to love this style...

bijou

O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
BUT I DO!! The day has totally stolen my heart. I tried it on at Nordstroms & it was PERFECT! The white one was sooooo nice, but I'm too nervous about wearing a white bag. I loved wear the bag hit on my body. It wasn't too long or too short. It was so comfortable to have on my shoulder too :graucho::roflmfao:

:love::heart::yahoo: Love the day. Must get a day!!! :wlae:

Irissy said:
Welcome to the Day/Hobo club bijou!! :nuts::yahoo: I just got my rouge Day and I love it!! :love::wlae:

I SAW THAT BEAUTY!! sooooo jealous over here :throwup: haha

i looove the day in that color. i asked about it and she said she didnt see any new shipments of Days coming in :crybaby:

Me too! Initially I thought the Day looks so slouchy & sloppy.... but after I tried it on... WOW:nuts: Amazing! It's been my favourite since! Btw, mine's a Grenat Day! Welcome to the Day club!!:drinkup:

:yahoo: :yahoo:
Yay!! Finally the day is catching on!! I have 3 --black, brown and camel (I did end up selling my navy though :crybaby: )and just love the style. I have noticed that the day seems to be the style that has the lowest resale value. On e-bay, they seem to sell at a much reduced price compared to the city and first. Wonder why that is:shrugs:

i think the resale value is lower because not many people know this style, other people who knows balenciaga because it's "in" only looks for the city, work or first which is seen more in celebrities

You know, I was just about to start a thread about this very thing! I was never a big Day person (had tried them on before but it never clicked) until I tried on a Caramel (Camel?) the other day at NM. I fell in LOVE!!!! I think the combo of the neutral earthy color paired with the slouchy styling really did it for me. So, now I'm on the lookout on eBay for a neutral colored Hobo. Don't tell DH!!!!!

So far I own 2 third-hand B-Bags from fellow PFers, have been very happy with them, and will probably never buy anything brand-new ever. (ok, well, except for something in Blue India!)