I DIDI IT!! I bought the Mini Lin Speedy and Pochette Wallet

1. And I think I am going to call Eluxury tomorrow morning and add the Cles too!! Gosh this line is TDF and some lovely ladies posted some nice things to say about it so I basically made up my mind from this forum:smile::smile: Thanks

I ordered the MC Pochette wallet and MC wapity, both in white..called today to cancel that (gorgeous but I am so afraid of the chipping/fading) slept on it last night and woke up not feeling good about it....even though I REALLY like the MC ALOT. I was comtemplating Damier which is gorgeous too but then I came across the Mini Lin Club pics and almost died so I went for it:yahoo:
  2. Congrats....post pics when they arrive....you picked out a gorgeous set!! :yes:
  3. Congrats!
  4. congrats lol i was just admiring the mini lin bucket...
  5. Congratz. I want one too. But I am def. on a ban unless I return all the things I bought too.

:smile: Post pix when you get them!
  6. I almost got the bucket..love it but I don't like my bag being open..some people don't mind though!!
  7. Woo hoo congratulation! :yahoo:
  8. Congrats! Pics please so I can drool!
  9. congrats! can't wait to see the pics!
  10. Congrats!
    Don't forget to model pics plz!
  11. congrats
  12. Congrats......the more I see the mini lin speedy the more I fall in love with it. Sigh.
  13. Congrats!
  14. Congrats! I love that bag!
  15. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!