I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I did it, I did it!!!!! Finally!!!! I have just placed my order for a Noir Paddy!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I'm so excited!!!! I decided to go with Noir as it was my first love!

So VERY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will post pics as soon-ish as she arrives!

Thank you all SO MUCH for your help and advice!!!

2. Congratulations! Where did you buy from?
  3. Thanks!!

I went to Diabro in the end - worked out 24% cheaper than NAP when you take taxes, shipping etc into account....so very happy!!
  4. Congrats on your choice - post pics!
  5. yay, so happy for ya!! :biggrin:

cant wait to see the piccies!!!
  6. Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics!
  7. Did you get the black with white stitching like you wanted? I can't wait to see pics!
  8. Yup, sure did!!! At least that was the pic I ordered from! :tup::tup::tup:

How's your hunt going?
  9. Congrats - you will love it!
  10. Wow, Diabro seem amazing so far! They've called me twice (within 12 or so hours of receiving my order) - and the 2nd was to check up about I comment I made in an email confirming they had selected a bag as per my order comments. He said the comments hadn't come through and he wanted to make sure I got what I was after. I explained what I was after, even using the word "smooshey", and he said he'd go downstairs and go through the half dozen they had and pick one out for me!!!!!!!

Proof will be in the bag itself, but so far I'm really happy!! Oh, and the guy was Australian, so it was cool to hear a familiar accent.

11. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pics! =D
  12. Congrats, so happy for you can't wait to see modelling pics (just love those)!
  13. Congratulations ! :heart:
    Great choice.
  14. YAY! Congrats! Excellent choice!
  15. congrats, can't wait to see pics!!!