I did it...

kcrs95

O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
I ordered the new Scarf Print Tote (11117). I love the green colors. My store had them in a box in the back. They shipped it to me yesterday. It is approximately 15x10x4 and was $358.00 for those who want to know. I can't wait!!!:yahoo:

Is that the bigger of the two totes, or the smaller one? I'm trying to decide which one I want. Of course,I still need to see the print in person too.

It is the bigger of the two. My SA told me the smaller tote is the size of the Signature Stripe that measures appox 14x9x?. That's still a good size, but I like a big bag.

I was playing with the drilldown. Here's the green scarf print bags I could find. I think I want 11116.

11115_d1.jpg

11116_d1.jpg

11117_d1.jpg

It is the bigger of the two. My SA told me the smaller tote is the size of the Signature Stripe that measures appox 14x9x?. That's still a good size, but I like a big bag.

Ahh, I'm the same as you then. I had the signature stripe tote in punch but had to return it because it was just too small for my liking. I also love a big bag. I think I'll probably have to get the big scarf print tote too then. Awesome! Thanks for the tip.:smile:

What I like about it is that it has leather handles that continue down the side of the bag. If I remember correctly, the others had a fabric handle. These seem to be a little dressier because of this. I will post pictures as soon as I get it.