I did it! The Cerises Speedy, she is mine!

1. *bounce* :yahoo:

It was more than I thought I would spend, but less than many of the ones out there, and I was able to work it out. It looks like she's in really good shape...now I can't wait until she gets here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170006880481&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Since I told myself I was going to be done getting new LV until next year, I'm thinking I will give this to my fiance to put away, and he can give it to me for Xmas. Gotta pace myself somehow, but I can stop obsessing about it now that I know I have one. Does that make sense to anyone except me?

2. Congra'ts, I love this bag as well :smile: maybe some day

3. Congrats!! It's gorgeous!!

4. OMG!!! YOU DID IT!!! that's a fast decision honey :yahoo:
    you'll LOVE that bag.... congratulation....

5. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS!!!

6. Congrats! I'm glad you were able to get one!

7. Not a fast decision, I've been thinking about this for weeks! I figured, if I'm going to obsess over something for that long, I should just do it and get over it :p

8. Congratulations! Don't know if I can wait for Christmas!

9. Congrats !

10. glad u finally decided to get this. it is a lovely bag :p

11. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    There have been times I have said that I would sell mine on eBay....Then I look at those cute smiley faces and say NOT!!!!!!!!! LOL I know if I sell it I will MAYBE regret it ...YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY THE BAG SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Congrats!!

13. congrats...it's beautiful

14. Congratulations! Beautiful bag!

15. Congrats! You will love it!