I did it! She's mine!

1. I've been dreaming about the Trevi for a while and this saturday I finally went to the boutique in Antwerp to buy her! I didn't waitlist or anything so I wasn't sure if they had her in. Because it was going to be my first visit to the boutique I planned to look at some other things too and really take my time to enjoy the whole LV-shopping expierence. I had it all planned out!:p
    So I went to the store with my BF and DD. A nice SA asked me if she could help me. I said: I want the Trevi PM. They had her (GM was now sold out). The SA showed me and I said: OK, I'll have her. Than she asked if I wanted to look at some other things too and I just said no!:confused1:
    So, 5 minutes after I walked in the store, I walked back out with Miss Trevi.:yahoo:
    But then I went:hysteric:. I could slap myself for being in such a hurry to have the Trevi, that I didn't took the time to look at some other things too.
    Guess I have to return sometime soon!:graucho:
    Sorry for the long blablabla.
    Here are some pics. I really love her and she's coming out with me next saturday for the first time!
    feb 2008 070.jpg
    feb 2008 081.jpg
  2. Congrats, she's GORGEOUSSSS!
  3. You're so lucky!!! Congrats!
  4. Congrats! The Trevi PM is truly beautiful. Enjoy! :girlsigh:
  5. love the trevi! congrats!:biggrin:
  6. she beautifiul...wish men have more bags to choose from...:p
  7. Just

Lucky Duck! Congratulations!

And I'm so glad to hear that your very first experience in a boutique was a good one.
  8. Its a beauty!! So happy for you ... CONGRATS!!!!
  9. congrats, yes she is a beauty
  10. congrats! she's very pretty!!!
  11. YAY! Congrats!
  12. Wow! Definitely a beauty! Congrats!

I shop like that too sometimes, I have something in mind and just walk-in a boutique thinking if they have it, great ~ then I'm meant to have it, if not ~ oh well!
  13. really gorgeous! congrats! and I totally know what you mean about wanting something so much you don't even look around - i do that all the time!
  14. Congrats! What a lovely bag!
  15. The trevi is sooo pretty , Congrats!