I did it!! On the waitlist for Dentelle...

1. I called the LV in Scottsdale and had my name put on a waitlist for the Dentelle Batignolles Horizontal. I figured it was a good way to end my ban, plus I can use it to mark a major life event like I did with my MC Trouville.

I bought my Trouville while on my honeymoon in San Francisco and now this bag can remind me of the birth of my first child. :yes: Granted, she's not due till mid-April, but it never hurts to be prepared.

BTW... can anyone recommend a good SA at this store? Someone named Melanie helped me last time I was in (according to my receipt). She was pretty nice to me.
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics...
  3. congrats Im on a wailist todat too ! :flowers:
  4. I'm still unsure about the silver/gold overlay though. Some posters have said it's an either/or option but the male SA I spoke to on the phone was clueless.
  5. Good idea! I'm looking forward to seeing this line IRL as I think I'm going to like it.:sweatdrop: At the moment I like the Besace but doubt my store will get many seeing as it says "show".
  6. Congratulations.
  7. yay! congrats!
  8. Me too (about the lace overlay and colors)...
  9. Congrats!
  10. oh sounds exciting.

Dentelle Batignolles Horizontal, what is that?

whats dentelle is my question :smile:
  11. I am waitlisted for the speedy! The overlay does come in two different colors...either gold or silver!
  12. ornamental tooling used in bookbinding, resembling lace edging.
  13. I'll have to call back and ask to be put down for the silver one. I LOVE silver!
  14. congrats!!
  15. Congrats! I am on the waitlist for both the gold and silver dentelle wallet.

OT, but I was just in Yuma New Years weekend...had to drive through on my way to the sand dunes! :smile: