I did it! My first RM!

1. I got the deal of the ****ury and my first RM MAM. I am so excited I can't even stand myself!!! It was only $294 with shipping at Searle. Now if I can just sneak it past my husband everything will be peachy!!:yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

2. Congrats!! What color? Be sure to post pics!

3. Congratulations, great deal and great bag! Haven't seen that color and would love to know what you think! (It's the pewter, right?)

4. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!

5. Yeah, it's the pewter. I wasn't sure about the color as they didn't have it on the sight(Searle) but I looked online and found a picture and I think it is really pretty. When I get it I will definitely post some pics. Thanks for the nice comments ladies. This forum is so much fun!:smile:

6. Congratulations on your purchase!:smile:

7. i called them, and they said that the picture on their sight is the color combo you'll get. they just listed as pewter in their system, but it really is a black and pewter bag!

super cute bag! and great deal =D

8. Oh thanks- that's good because I love the color combo. Can't wait till it gets here I'll post pics for sure!

9. Congrats! What a great deal!

10. Congratulations!!! I just got my first RM last week and it is amazing!

11. Congrats! That's an awesome deal!

12. Congrats! I am so happy for you :biggrin: RM rocks!

13. congrats on your great buy! i just got my first RM too at the sample sale.. got the MAM in blue =) hope you will enjoy yours as much as i'm enjoying mine!

14. Yeah! Congratulations!

15. how exciting, congrats!!