I did it!!! I WON MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!

1. OMG...
    First of all, thank you so much for everyone's advice.
    I ended up putting in what I thought was a low bid and imagine my surprise when I got the Outbid Notice- then the Bid Placed (my snipe)...and then the winning notification. I'm sure you're all dying to know what the big deal is (except for Danae, the detective extraordinaire):

'05 Caramel WORK!!!!!

Honestly...the only other one I've seen belongs to Zac (I think). Never once seen another one. It was my HG for over a year, even the newspaper article that outed me and my Balenciaga mania to all of Toronto included the '05 Caramel Work as my ultimate hunt.

So YAY!!! I am very happy.
    Thanks for listening, I'm done sounding like a raving lunatic now.
  2. congrats!!! :dothewave:
    i know how much u're dying to find a caramel 05 in work :yahoo:
  3. Of coooooouuuuurse! I remember now - congratulations! I hope its everything you wanted.
  4. LOL.... Yea!! :yahoo: Congrats "x"!!!!!!! :p
  5. Congratulations, that is so awesome that you got your dream bag!
  6. Congrats P on finding your HG!!!!
  7. yay stylefly...congrats! :yahoo:
  8. Congrats Stylefly! I saw it on eBay and was a little tempted b/c the leather is :drool: :drool: :drool: but am sooo happy it went to someone who truly wanted it!!!
  9. OMG you did it!!:yahoo: :party::drinkup:
    YAY for stylefly and her goooooorgeous caramel work! :love:
  10. i didnt chime in when u were making your decision to bid or not but i am so happy you chose to get your Holy Grail ! :yahoo: theyre just too special to be skipped ... i hope ur gonna love it forever !
  11. congratulations! there's no better feeling than getting what you've been waiting so long for! I love 05 caramel, such silky leather!
  12. I am so happy that you won your holy grail
    congrats girl!!!!!!!!!
  13. Congrats and finding your Holy Grail! How exciting!
  14. woo hoo - congrats!
  15. Congrats! You got your hg and for a price you're happy with. Enjoy!