I did it...I got my first ever Louis Vuitton!!! (Pics)

1. I went to the Louis Vuitton boutique in Saks Fifth Avenue Beachwood Mall In Beachwood, OH. I went to get a look at the Mono Speedy 25 and the Cabas Piano, but after seeing them in person I found them both a bit too small for me (I'm 6ft and....well, not skinny :lol:)

So, I ended up looking at the Speedy 30 and Batignolles. I love both and couldn't decide between the two so I decided to walk the mall, do some other shopping and think it threw. Once I got back to the LV counter and held them both in my hand, checked them out, and watched myself holding them in the mirror for 15 minutes I finally decided to go with the Mono Speedy 30. I really do love it.

I really wished they would have had a Cabas Mezzo in stock because I really liked the piano, but it was just too small and the straps felt too short. Maybe the Mezzo will be my next LV.... :yahoo:
    5.jpg 6.jpg 3.jpg
  2. Congrats..welcome to PF and LV world!!! You will love it here...Gorgeous
  3. :yahoo: Congratulations! Welcome to the LV club! You look fabulous! You bought a classic piece to boot :yahoo: :flowers:
  4. Congrats!! It looks great on you!
  5. :yahoo: CONGRATS!!! :yahoo:

totally LOVE the speedy 30 :love:
  6. beautiful~ awesome choice!
  7. Great choice - congrats!!!
  8. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:
    speedy is a great way to kick off your collection, a true classic!
  9. congrats!! great choice!!
  10. awesome! it looks awesome on you! ENJOY HER!
  11. YAY!!! Great choice! I luv my 30!
  12. Congrats! YAY!
  13. Welcome and congrats!
  14. Congrats, It looks beautiful! I especially love the way that just you bought a new a LV and you're thinking of the next already! You've got the bug dear!
    Congrats and welcome. You'll love it!!!
  15. Congrats and welcome to the World of Louis Vuitton. The Speedy 30 looks awesome on you!