I did it! I exchanged my Damier Speedy for...

1. Don't worry, I haven't completely forsaken the Damier Speedy (I still love it)--I'm just going to wait to get it again. I went to the boutique today and exchanged it for...

The Perfo Speedy in Green! Yes, it looks like a dog carrier! Yes, it is *so* Marc "Trendy" Jacobs, but these are the reasons why I love it! It's quirky, like me! :wlae::jammin::wlae:

P1010550.jpg P1010551.jpg P1010546.JPG P1010547.JPG P1010549.JPG
  2. Congrats !!! looks great on you..

3. SOOOOOO CUTE! :yahoo:

NOW I really can't wait to get mine from elux!! :crybaby:

4. I'm glad you exchanged it for another style you really wanted.

5. enjoy it! i'd definitely do the same for a limited edition i really want ;)

6. Congrats!! It looks really nice.

7. It looks great on you! Congrats!! I like what you said about that it was quirky like you!

8. Congrats, so glad you got it before it's too late!

9. gorgeous....I love the green....congrats.

10. Congrats!! I love the perfo speedys :biggrin:

11. It looks great on you!

12. You're going to love it! I loved the fuschia color, too, and it probably looked better on me, but I feel more like a green than a fuschia. Does that make sense?:shrugs:

I went out to dinner with my sister tonight and she loved the purse, as did my niece. My DH asked if it was a dog carrier :push:

Thanks everybody for the compliments!

13. Congratulations!!! I, too, love the perfo speedys! It looks great on you!

14. No, the green is awesome! You can get other LV's in pink or fushia but there are not many GREEN bags! Makes me wonder if I should have ordered the green! LOL

15. :yahoo: Congrats!!!! I'm really glad you got it...you look HOT:graucho: