I did it. I canceled my order for the LE Magenta City

I know there are only a limited number of them being made. Basically they only made as many as were ordered so if you cancel im pretty sure another girl is gonna snatch it up. I'll be at the trunk show tomoro so Im just deciding how many to get. Once in a lifetime. They've never done a limited edition with numbers in the bag have they?

I know there are only a limited number of them being made. Basically they only made as many as were ordered so if you cancel im pretty sure another girl is gonna snatch it up. I'll be at the trunk show tomoro so Im just deciding how many to get. Once in a lifetime. They've never done a limited edition with numbers in the bag have they?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Please dont tell me you are going for the sole purpose of buying " how many ever you can get" just to resell them!!! that would be horrible and they ARE NOT doing numbers on the inside of the bag at all, thats been confirmed already.

I also canceled my order for the city magenta. Next time I purchase anything at BalNY I will contact Daphne or Kim beacuse the SA who took my order did not even respond to my emails.

I cancelled my order for the giant silver hardware magenta but left my order for the regular hardware magenta. I'm kinda relieved now ... it was a little overboard to order two of them!!!

Please dont tell me you are going for the sole purpose of buying " how many ever you can get" just to resell them!!! that would be horrible and they ARE NOT doing numbers on the inside of the bag at all, thats been confirmed already.

strange; the SA that I talked to said that they are numbering them on the inside.

heck, I guess we won't know for sure until someone receives the bag! : )

Why would that be horrible?? If she pays for them?? Just curious..

I think you have to really like and love Magenta to want a city-sized bag in that particular color - and to buy it sight unseen.

After the trunk show, though, I'm guessing that Balenciaga will sell more bags in every color - and there aren't a of brights in the Fall/Winter palette this year. Grape/violet and Jaune/mustard seem to be the brightest - but once again, no pink or rose. :sad:

Me - I wish they'd do one in raspberry - and I'm hoping the 07 Magenta is raspberrish, if you know what I mean.

But I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to find one - they'll have some in the story in August, I bet.

i tried to cancel but was told it was too late. today i went to the show and saw a magenta with silverGH, and i have to say, it was super great. it is not a color for everyone.. but if you love it, its super cool. you will def stick out in a crowd. i also saw a violet bag, and it did not have the "pop" that i was expecting. so i think i made the right choice.