I did it...I bought my first Gucci

1. I am so happy and it was so fun shopping in the Gucci store. I bought the 'chain' medium hobo with the horsebit in the classic print with dark brown leather. I couldn't be happier. I love it so much.:yahoo:

I had to get my new Chi baby something too. I bought her the bandana. I can't wait till she is big enough. I also have on order because they were all sold out :cursing: collar and leash.

DSC00868.JPG DSC00869.JPG
  2. Oh you too. Love it. I just tried yesterday and love it as well. Congratulations

3. Congrats how does it feel?I stared at mines for a little while,lol.

4. lol yes I have been looking at it a lot and like everything I don't want to ruin it so I haven't put anything in it lol. It took me a few weeks to use either of my Louis or my Prada lol.

5. Ok so you need to take the plunge with me and carry it at least once okay,lol.I agree with you on the Louis.I'm gotten tired of not wanting to carry my LV's so I've gotten rid of some and thought I would come over to the Gucci wild side,lol.Enjoy it girl!:p

6. congrats on your very first gucci. great choice. this style is such a classic. enjoy it.

7. Congrats! Gucci is so addictive!

8. Congrats I have the large and I love it!

9. Congratulations.

10. Congratulations!

11. OMG!!! Love it!!! Congrats

12. congrats! ;)

13. Congrats... I'm sure this isn't going to be your last. ;)

14. congrats such a classic & gorgeous bag

15. Congrats!