I did it!! I bought my first Fendi Spy

1. I took the plunge. I bought the Fendi Spy in the Zucca pattern.

I was so back and forth with it --I was going crazy.

It boiled down to the fact I just needed to get what I want and stop worrying about what everyone else thinks.

I ordered it earlier today and it should arrive next week.

I will definitly post pics when it comes.

Want to know that sick part about it.....I'm still thinking about the Honey spy!!!

Somebody help me get it out of my head. I WISH I could see pics of someone carrying this.

The good news is that the SA is still holding it for me. She said since I bought the Zucca Spy from her that she would go ahead and hold the Honey Spy for me for a few more days. :blink:

WHAT am I going to do??????:unsure: :biggrin: :lol: :lol:
  2. Congrats!! I can't wait to see the pics!
  3. LOL>.... Congratulations on your first spy!!! I've been following your threads on which Spy to get, and it's been a long journey!!! Well... first... pat yourself on the back for taking the plunge! Next, wait for the zucca to come before you make any more decision on the honey spy or not. :smile:

Don't forget to post pictures!!! Yay! I'm so excited for you!
  4. Congrats! I like the spy.
  5. You will LOVE your bag! You could not go wrong either way!!!!! The bag is simply GORGEOUS! Congrats!!!!!!:love:
  6. congrats!!!!! well done!!!! i'm sure you'll love using your new spy!!!!

can't wait to see pics!!! :smile:
  7. Somebody help me get it out of my head. I WISH I could see pics of someone carrying this.

Congrats...I have the bag and love carrying it. Here's a pic.. Hope this helps you.:noworry:

8. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Love it Ginger!!I don't understand why its not a popular on this forum as the other Spy's. Its so cute. The Fendi SA says that they are in HUGE demand at the boutique. But no one talks about them here much. Oh well, I gues that just means I won't have to see this bag on ever Jill, Jane and Jessica in the mall. Fine by me :lol:

Now if only someone would post a pic of then with a HONEY spy :wacko:
  9. Congratulations on your purchase..enjoy it!!!!!
  10. I thought there was at least one person here with the honey Spy. Search the Bag Showcase for "Honey Spy" and you may be able to find a pic there.

Oh and CONGRATS on your bag. Its beautiful!
  11. Congratulations!
    I have yet to take the plunge but I see a petrol on the boards over there...
  12. Loves It!
  13. congrats, i love the spy!
  14. congrats on your new spy!
  15. LOVE that spy..if I buy another one..THAT would be IT!