I did It! GST comming to Me!

1. It was a hard choice and I hope I made the right one- I just decided to order a beige gst instead of black- My first chanel! Can't wait!
  2. Picking a beige GST is definitely a good choice. I am sure you will love it. Congrats on your first Chanel! :yahoo:
  3. Congrats!!!!! The GST is definitely a great choice for a first Chanel!!
  4. Is tried this at the store. It's a beautiful bag! I'm waiting for the black one.
  5. I was so torn between the two colors- I hope I decided right. It might not be too late to change my mind! Gosh, I hate second guessing myself
  6. Great choice!!! Congrats on your first Chanel.
  7. don't second guess, you can always get a black chanel later on, the beige is lovely....congrats!:yahoo:
  8. i saw the beige color and it was lovely. if you have a lot of black bags already then i'd pick the beige on too:yes: i'm sure ull love it. congrats!
  9. The beige is a beautiful warm color and goes with EVERYTHING! I have both colors (one in large and one in the petite) and I prefer my beige. I know what you mean about second guessing, I do that too, but don't worry, you will love it.
  10. Congrats! I love the GST!
  11. congrats! great first piece. I'm sure you're going to love the beige one
  12. I have the GST in beige with the gold hardware and I love it. My husband even comments on how nice this bag is.

Congrats on a beautiful bag!
  13. I think tge GST looks great in any color, so it's tough to go wrong. I'm really liking the beige, though--very classy! It will be great for summer, too.

14. I think you made a wonderful choice -- and I bet once it's in your possession, all your doubts will melt away :flowers:
  15. i tried it on in houston and liked it- it is my first designer bag so I don't have any really dressy black ones, either. I am sure I will like it though.