I Did It Again!!!! This Forum Is Deadly :)

1. Hi All,

So sorry been trying to keep away from forum due to temptation from all the amazing H goodies here. However, have not succeeded in resisting from the H addition.

Negotiated this little precious - picking her up on Wednesday while in Melbourne for work....

[​IMG]

Sorry will promise to post modelling pics of this and the birkin when I get my fiance back from o/s. I'm really so hopeless with things like that and have been in and out of Sydney for work the last few weeks - so please forgive me for not posting and giving updates with pictures. Promise will do so shortly.

Anyway, back to topic - could not pass this little gem, although would have preferred a black 35 birkin. Still shes lovely!

Thanks all.:wlae::okay::yahoo:

2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sigh............. JUST STUNNING!!!

3. OMG!!!!!!

SPECS, Please!!! OMG. The classic Kelly.
    I am sliding off my chair now..........................................................................................

4. what a classy dame... this one's for keeps!

5. Gorgeous! A classic bag. Congratulations! :nuts:

6. I'm telling you......it's DEADLY around here!!!!!

Looks like a lovely Box 32cm Sellier of a "certain" age! GORGEOUS!!!!!

7. Thanks Ladies,

The seller that I bought the Birkin from put this up a few days ago and spotted it so got on the phone/emails negotiating. Her mum has an amazing collection and she will be putting something else soon. So ladies watch out. This will be last for me for a long while now....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HERMES-KELLY-32CM... cmdZViewItem

8. Soooo pretty! Very Gwyneth Paltrow in A Perfect Murder! So chic, congratulations!!!!!!

9. PERFECTION!!:heart:

10. Absolutely stunning!!!

11. Veeerrrrry niiiiicccceeeee!!! Congratulations!!!

12. not fair, it's to die for. I would love to have one of these classics. straight after I put my hands on my rough H birkin, I will be on the look out for a black box kelly.

13. CONGRATS!

14. Oh wow, this is so classic and gorgeous!!

:yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS!:yahoo:

Can't wait for you to model it. ;)

15. Tell me about it!!! :yes: