I did hear back from Bluefly - disregard previous threads

susan-eric said:
Okay--I'm going to say it here and stake my entire purse rep on it--THOSE BLUEFLY BAGS ARE NOT REAL. No way. Ladies--this is wishful thinking in my opinion. Especially after the Bronze Cities that were floated. That was probably an early attempt by whoever scammed ebay to see if it could be done and gotten away with.

susan-eric, do ya mean all of the purses on bluefly in general..or the ones in question at the moment?

i think she means these bags. i few of us have gotten bbags from them in the past that turned out to be authentic.

also, i did order some of these new ones and will post pics when they arrive.

i have four of them coming to me. would be awesome if they were real but there is no way. anyway, i stuck with my order because (1) i can always return and (2) i talked to the guy at corporate so need to have the bags to prove my point. i got older and newer season colors as well as first and city sizes.

There's a whole bunch of bags that look to be from the same source as the Bluefly on ebay right now.
rtCurve.gif
Much better price than Bluefly too.

susan-eric said:
Okay--I'm going to say it here and stake my entire purse rep on it--THOSE BLUEFLY BAGS ARE NOT REAL. No way. Ladies--this is wishful thinking in my opinion.

Right on!!!!! :yes:

Bluefly has had authentic Balenciaga in the past, but they purchase from different sources -- this is obviously a bad source whether they realize it or not, because these bags are without a doubt fake.

byMiMi said:
Bluefly has had authentic Balenciaga in the past, but they purchase from different sources -- this is obviously a bad source whether they realize it or not, because these bags are without a doubt fake.

They had magentas and such that were definitely real. While I do wish the people that order them end up with mint super rare colors, I think that's really unlikely. They were so hard to get back then, not to mention how most of the colors seemed a little off.

I'm not surprised if this is a bad source. I once saw a magazine clipping on how to spot fakes, and the "authentic" bag they had in question was.. actually.. fake. It's a bag loaded with details. :hrmm:

Does anyone have solid proof that the B-bags on Bluefly are fake? Or is this all speculation based off the pics provided of the item? I have purchased several things from Bluefly that looked much better (or much different in person) than their canned stock photo. It's amazing what a camera shot can hide or cover up. I'd imagine the folks at Bluefly are not hardcore avid purselovers such as ourselves, so they don't really know the right angles aspects to include in the photos to show the bags are authentic. They're probably just concerned with getting a picture, any picture, up there, so their product starts selling. I really hope this works out for the best for everyone who purchased Balenciaga on Bluefly.

I have received authentic bbags from Bluefly. While the pictures on the website were not great (ie, the color was way off, etc), the hardware still looked right. I got lucky, the bags looked way better IRL than the pics.

In this instance, the hardware just looks wrong. Again, I would love for these to be authentic as I have some great stuff coming to me but I can point to at least three things that are wrong with the design/hardware.

I think my bags should arrive by Thursday.

hey chi, let us know pls.. coz i am interested in buying another b-bag n if their stuff is not fake, i have some coupons that i could use.. thanks.

Daniellejp said:
Does anyone have solid proof that the B-bags on Bluefly are fake? Or is this all speculation based off the pics provided of the item? I have purchased several things from Bluefly that looked much better (or much different in person) than their canned stock photo. It's amazing what a camera shot can hide or cover up. I'd imagine the folks at Bluefly are not hardcore avid purselovers such as ourselves, so they don't really know the right angles aspects to include in the photos to show the bags are authentic. They're probably just concerned with getting a picture, any picture, up there, so their product starts selling. I really hope this works out for the best for everyone who purchased Balenciaga on Bluefly.

2 of us have received actual fake B-bags from Bluefly & I have a feeling a couple more of us are going to get some delivered shortly :sad: