I did go to the Sloane St store today. Here is the update:

1. I went in to check the wallets and also have another look at the Roma bag. I love the shape of Roma to carry around in hand, but it looks bulky on the shoulder. BUT I FOUND MY DREAM BV FOR THE SUMMER! :love: :drool: Forget about Roma, this bag was exactly what I was looking for. I haven't been able to find a picture, so I'll try to describe. It is a square tote, bigger than a medium size veneta (obviously different shape) with two double shoulder straps with gold hardware. The bottom of the bag is wide, so you can carry around loads, a lot more than the medium veneta. It looks sooooooo beautiful on, slouchy, but still with structure due to the bottom bit. And it is in limo. Limo is a cool colour and the contrast between the limo and the gold details looks fab. It was the last one they had. So this bag, plus limo wallet, plus dark brown coin purse, plus dark brown make-up bag are all reserved for me. I actually made a partial payment towards this little summer ensemble, because I wanted to make sure that the bag would be mine. Ok, people have different tastes and my dream summer bag may not be to your liking, but I'm telling you, this is it for me! :heart: So so happy and when I buy my summer set, I'll post pictures. Thanks for reading!
  2. I can't wait to see pictures!! I am looking to buy my first BV and I'd like something that is a bit more structured than the veneta but still is a bit slouchy. I have been thinking of the Roma as well...but it does look really big. Is the bag you are describing similar to the mini tote on the BV site but bigger? I can't picture it.
  3. Hi Genamarie. Kinda similar to that, but bigger overall and wider at the bottom - also has slightly longer straps I think. Kind of a square shape. I couldn't find it on the website. Because both handles are double strapped and on one of the double straps on each side there is a circular gold detail in addition to the gold around the loopholes, it looks beautiful around your shoulder when you put it on - the gold details next to the limo leather look great. If you are looking to buy your first BV bag and want slouchy, veneta or campana are great. This one has a bit more structure, so may be ideal for you. colourwise, for your first BV, I recommend ebano, the dark brown.
  4. Sorry to bother you again. Is it similar to the
    INTRECCIATO LEATHER SHOPPER on the net-a-porter Web site?
  5. Slightly taller than that one (close to a proper square shape) and without the strap closure. The one on net-a-porter is £1,425, mine is just under £1,300. That one is nice too, but I like the shape of mine better.
  6. By the way, of course you're not bothering me, sorry I can't help properly without showing you any pictures. All in good time!
  7. You sound like you are so happy and you did really well with your Summer goodies! Can't wait for pics.
  8. I cant wait to see pic and congratulations on your purchase.
  9. I'm so happy for you and looking forward to pics! It sounds like a lovely ensemble of purses.
  10. Sounds like you had a fab time at Sloane St!!! :choochoo:

Congrats, you certainly did well, what a haul! I'm totally intrigued by your Limo bag. I'll just have to be patient and wait for the pic. :popcorn:
  11. Can't wait to see the pics...
  12. Can't wait to see the pix
  13. eburo!!! Am SOOOOOO jealous of ya Summer set! You're def ready for Summer! :yahoo:

Ya bag def sounds intriguing, and I can't wait to see pics! Which wallet did you get? I've always wanted a BV makeup pouch, but just couldn't justify the price :crybaby: I'll just hafta lust after yours when you post pics! :yes:
  14. Hi Nymph (love the name!) I got the slightly smaller size of the classic rectangular one with the zipped coin section and little belt closure (not the French wallet). I am crap at describing it, sorry. I know what you mean about the make-up bag being expensive for what it is. Howeevr, seeing the whole set together, I realised how much I would enjoy the whole thing. Also, I bought a large make-up bag as a birthday present for my Sister last year and she adores it.
  15. ebruo - is it the one tote that has the accordion like interior with 3 sections?