I did a little Beauty Shopping

1. Ok, so I did a little shopping yesterday. Here are a few pics of my makeup purchases.

Here is my new BB tinted lip balm, hydrating eyecream, and some Shiseido mascara base.

[​IMG]

Here is my MAC paint in bare canvas, Fluidline in Rich Ground, and a 266 brush for it. That's what the MA recommended. Do you think that's a good brush for fluidline?

[​IMG]

Nars shadows in Night Fever and Ondine. I bought these from B&BW. The girl working there (I hope wasn't a MA) put that MU on with a wet qtip. I looked like a clown. I know better now.

[​IMG]

Another petite planner page for my TM Beauty case and 2 definers and a #6 brush.

[​IMG]

Here is my newest perfume to my collection. It's Lolita 2.

[​IMG]

2. wow, that's a lot of stuff. enjoy!

3. Thats not little, Great stuff! Congrats!

4. nice i saw this on mua too haha

5. wow, nice haul. i love lolita 2 so much.

6. OMG.... I'm drooooling :drool::drool::drool:

I love your trish mcevoy planner page. you have more pages?!?!

i only have the small compact and 4 eyeshadows. do you use all your eyeshawdows?? i love their colors but i worry that i'll buy them and not use them =P

I have NARs Ondine and i love it.

I love BB too!!

They all look lovely!! congrats!!

7. Oh wow! You got really great things! How is the BB tinted lip balm?

8. Oh, I want to try the BB tinted lip balm. I have their regular lip balm and I love it. I'm addicted. Good purchases!

9. wow, when you go shopping you really GO SHOPPING. love your haul.

10. Great stuff you got there! i looove mac fluidline, but i use eyeliner brush 209, the brush you've got is adequate for the job, but i find 209 is alot easier to use :smile:

11. Love the stuff... especially the perfume.

12. Elongreach, you're too funny! Didn't you just post not too long ago about all the make up you have? You could open a store, LOL
    Great stuff though!

13. Yes, this is my second page. I use the first page for work every day. These two definers are Arabian Nights and can't remember the green name, but it brings out the brown in my eyes. I find Trish very appropriate for work.

I tend to do my Bobbi up big time. But the tinted lip balm is great. I'm planning to get some more in a few weeks. I hope they are limited edition.

14. Nice haul. I love the BB stuff-does the tinted lip balm have a color? I'm searching online and I find a whole bunch of stuff, but couldn't find it on her website. TIA.

15. ^^It's not online yet. It's on NM website I heard. It does have color and there are 8 shades. Some have more color than others.