I Deserve To Be Beaten

1. I have no willpower. I even asked you all to tell me bad things about the Speedy but....

my finger slipped and I hit the BIN button and ended up with this. I paid $475 plus $25 shipping. Do you think that was reasonable for the condition of this bag? Beans and rice for the next month...

speedy30.jpg speedykey.jpg speedytag.jpg
  2. don't be so hard on yourself. i think that 475 seems like a good price for a bag in this condition!

3. Is it authentic?

4. ^^^ Yes, it's authentic.

5. If it is, then yes I think it was worth it.....

6. Boy I sure hope so! I did post it here and got a consensus it was real. She's also a MPRS. But it always makes me nervous anyway...

7. It´s gorgeous, gongrats!

8. Congrats!!!! Looks great. Don't feel bad:yes: you're saving money!!! :graucho:

9. first i'll give u ur beating :lecture:(so u won't feel so bad)

then i must say.. "CONGRATULATIONS!!" :yahoo::wlae:

GREAT CONDITION, GOOD PRICE!!!

10. Definately Worth It!! Don't be so hard on yourself.. I'm in the same boat.. *sigh*

11. Congratulations on a great looking bag! Try not to beat yourself up; just enjoy your lovely Speedy! :smile:

12. Ouch!!! Thx, I feel better now. I love this board because even though you all know I was bad you never make me feel guilty. :lol:

13. oh enjoy it! its a great bag!

14. UR WORTH IT! make sure u know that. Secondly IT IS BAEUTIFUL AND I am in LUUURVE with that delicious patina!!!! Ohhhh, ur title gave me a good laugh, but now back to my business assignment :hysteric:

15. [​IMG]
    You fought the LV & the LV won....
    it was inevitable.

Congrats on a great purchase!! Now back in the ban room you go.