I Deserve it, It's my birthda, goshdarnit!!

1. Okay, so I've been lurking around here and this is my whole whopping second post, but I have to share with some understanding (enabling) wonderful individuals.

Wednesday was my birthday. I've just been feeling blah about it. :shrugs: No big thing, another birthday another year. I wasn't planning on doing much but then I got to thinking... I'm a single mom with a 2 year old boy who changed my life. I work full time and go to school full time, last semester with a 3.5 GPA. Next week, I'm moving into a bigger apartment, I've got a decent job, my car isn't about to break down, for once I'm not struggling.

I'm in a good place and dammit,

So I decided the Large Signature Chelsea Hobo in Silver/Black would be my gift for myself. I love it. The turnlock, the signature, the black, the silver... THE BAG! It fits comfortably under my arm with my leather jacket on. (I'm a fluffy girl).

I'm at work and it's under my desk and every now and then, I peek under there and get that smile that's on the inside. I'll post pics later, but I just needed to share with someone who understands the Coach Butterflies in the Belly.
  2. Good for you!!!! :woohoo:

It sounds yummy so post pics SOON :p;)
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! :party: You need to do something nice for yourself once in a while.
  4. You know what, I told my husband that I've been working so hard and deserve something nice for myself. I've never spent $300 on a purse before (I got the Legacy shoulder bag in brown, look at avatar) but damn it I deserved it. I'm a chef, maid (someone has to do the laundry), chouffer (pick up son from school), and I work. :sweatdrop:
  5. Yay congratulations! Sounds like you definitely deserve some Coach love for your birthday!
  6. You do deserve it! Good for you! Happy Bday, too! :party:
  7. welcome! you absolutely came to the right place, darn right you deserve to spoil yourself! you're so hard working, a little reward is definitely in need. please post pics!
  8. aww congratulations!!! i think we all know the butterfly feeling well here ;) and i applaud you for juggling and accomplishing so much in your life right now (esp going back to school with so much on your plate!). welcome :o)
  9. Awesome choice!

Lovely bag! and Your TOTALLY deserve it!! :biggrin:
  10. You Definately Deserve It!!! :graucho: Congrats, that is such a great bag, I have the same one, great taste! ;)
  11. YOU COMPLETELY DESERVE IT AND CONGRATS! Can't wait to see pics.

And welcome to the Purse Forum!!!!

12. Congrats, gorgeous bag!

And happy birthday!
  13. Fieldsinspring and Mommyville, thanks to you too, I forgot to mention, your pics and opinions sealed the deal for me in my decision. Since it was so highly regarded, even loving Mommyvilles new addition!

I'm still at work and will post pics tonight.
  14. congratulations on your new bag and happy birthday! Yes, you definitely deserve something special. In fact, I think you deserve a matching wristlet, too!:graucho:
  15. I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!! :yahoo: PLEASE post pics...cant wait to see them!!! Hope you had a happy bday!!! Mine's tomorrow! CONGRATS...you will LOVE her!!!!