I decided to go ahead and pre-order this M by Mj satchel. >>>>>

1. Well, I love the shape and structure of it. I always love the satchel, bowler, etc. type style. I'm not a big fan of the distressed, bomber-jacket look of the leather. But if you love that style, then I say go for it! Let us know what you decide.:yes:

2. Yay to the style...unfortunately nay to the color! That's just me though, it's definitely super cute! Congrats on your pre-order!

3. I like the purse and color!!!

4. I like it too!

5. Wow I was expecting to say nay after seeing a lot of ugly be-logoed m by mj bags, but a big fat YAY!

6. I really like the overall shape of the bag but the color is a little eh? So... I would say nay.

But if you love it, that's the most important thing! :biggrin:

7. I love it!!!

8. is this bag on sale rite now? so pretty..i'm waiting for it to go on sale...thx

9. This bag is brand new from Resort 2006, I don't think it'll be on sale for a while unless you come cross Friends & Family or Private Sale from Bloomies & Saks.

10. Hi, pewcious! No, this bag is not on sale. I beleive this is a new bag. I found it only at Neiman Marcus and it's on pre-order. :idea: :smile:

11. Congrats! It's sharp! Post pics when you get it!!! :heart: Emmy

12. Super cute!!! I really like the color.

13. Hmmm...yay to the colour...nay to the style...not loving it...sorry! But if you love it, you should definitely buy it!