I DARE u to get this mint SO!

1. OMG, SO vachetta bucket!? :nuts: For a vachetta neat freak like me, I'd probably have a heart attack from using this baby:sweatdrop: , but it's sooo YUMMY! :heart: :drool: This set is still available on LT, some one go grab it! While Ur at the site, check out the Mono Glitter Crotchet too!
    LT-SO bucket.jpg
  2. It looks like a naked bucket!
  3. I wouldn't dare to use it. :p
  4. But I just find it funny how can pp spend big bucks and wait forever for their SO, and turn around to sell it?? This is in mint condition consider it's in HK.
  5. I HATE Patina on vachetta!! i would personally stay clear of this as one blemish or slight tanning would ruin it for me

6. I agree
  7. I think it's gorgeous, but i dont baby my bags and i dread to think what it would end up looking like!
  8. With my luck I would step outside and it would start pouring! It does sort of look naked - like shaving a dog or something. :s
  9. Considering the year it was made, the bag is in beautiful condition!!

Does anyone know the original retail price for this by any chance? Thanks in advance!

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  11. bleck. I dont like it.
  12. :roflmfao: haha, that's soo true!

It's SO, or was it relased in JP only few years back w/Vachetta Alma & Speedy?:confused1:
  13. I am afraid of this bag, it would give me ulcers worrying about it!
  14. ITA! Would look nice in nomade leather but this looks just so plain

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :p

And it would be my luck too about it starting to rain outside!!

and if THAT were the case--- I would just let it all out- let that bag get rained on!!! :devil: ---- how psycho would somebody look laughing at a bag in the rain!!!

and then.... I'd probably :cry: