I couldn't take the pressure!!!

That colour is so pretty. No sense letting that bag sit in your closet.

I stupidly and impulsively bought a suede Coach bag in a shade of blue very much like your optic bag and I never carried it as I was deathly affraid of getting anything on it (and it was a shoulder bag which really aren't my style) and I'm happy to say that when I got up this morning I found that my suede bag had sold on ebay. YAY!! I though I'd be stuck with it.

I just bought a scarf print bag and the matching wristlet. I love the colors and I'll be darned if I stress over getting it dirty. I'm going to use them both and try my best to keep them clean... my bags only either sit on my desk at work or sit on my passenger seat... but i'm not going to stress over that. I love the bag and i refuse to hide it :yes:

93830037_tp.jpg

You're not alone! I HAD to have the legacy slim flap in natural so I sold off other items to get it. It arrived and I loved it! And then it sat. And sat. And yeah, sat! I was afraid of scratching it and messing it up so much that I didn't use it. It still had the tags attached so I returned it and exchanged for something else. (my blue hampton's satchel which I adore!) It makes no sense to love a handbag from afar and not use it. You did the right thing!

I agree. If you worry too much then you're better off without it.

I'm very selective about the bags I buy cause I don't want to worry about getting them dirty or scratching them or the weather (rain, snow etc).

I've did the same thing with a yellow optic bag I had. I used it a few times, it got a little dirty. I freaked, sold it on eBay, and have been happy using darker colored bags ever since....although, it was soooo cute.