I couldn't resist!!!!

Should I keep this bag? Is it worth it?

1. Yes, keep it! It is worth it!

2. No, return it! Prada nylon is not worth it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I bought this little thing!!! I know it's nylon and it's probably not worth all the $ that I paid for it but I just think it is SO cute! It actually looks much better in person!

I could def. wear it casually since it's nylon and also with dressier stuff because it has leather trim, kiss-lock closure, and the cutest bow on the strap! What do you all think? I need honest opinions!!!! I love this bag but is it worth it? Please vote!

Thank you!
  2. its a pretty small bag...n a beauty too
  3. I normally am not a fan of Prada nylon, but I really like that one's shape and details (the bow on the strap is so cute!) It would make a nice "on the go" bag with little maintence.
  4. If you like the bag, then keep it. Personnally, I think it's cute and would buy it if I saw one.
  5. Same here. =)
  6. 0o0o0, its so cute!!! i think you should keep it!
  7. I'm not a big fan of Prada but as long as you like it, that's all that matters.
  8. I have something similar to yours, an old version (bought it over 4 yrs ago) but, yours is way cuter with the little bow and glasp closure. I'm not a huge fan of Prada but, the bags are really sturdy and durable...so I think you get your moneys worth in the long run! I think you should keep it, especially if it really makes you happy...isn't that the main reason why we buy so many handbags, besides holding all our stuff?!
    (37) Prada Nylon Shoulder Bag - 550.JPG
  9. I am not a Prada fan and I don't think nylon bags are worth 3-figure sums, but if you love it, it's no one else's business but yours. Don't worry about what others think. Keep it if you love it!!
  10. If you love it, keep it.
    I don't think Prada nylon is worth what you pay for it (let's face it, no bag really is) but who's to say what you consider it worth?
  11. It is adorable!
  12. You said you love it :amuse:
    So it's definetly worth the $$$.
  13. I have the same one as pursemama! And I have gotten a ton of wear out of it, and you would never know it. It really looks as new as the day I got it.

I say keep it! Its a fantastic style, and really durable!
  14. As long as you like it, keep it! :p
  15. That's a really cute bag. I have a tiny Mulberry bag in that size and it's fantastic for going clubbing/to pubs where you don't want to take a bag that'll get dirty or that you have to put down.

I also take it everywhere with me when I travel...for purposes above.

Whether or not the nylon is worth the price is moot;if you like the bag (and what an adorable little shape it is) and you'll use it loads,it's paid for itself;) .